Sunday 27 March, 2011

All about me

Greetings................ :)Wanna who I am?....hmmmm here is small Intro about my life in SL.....

THE JOURNEY BEGINS

I am Anju.......... Anjali..........Anjali Davenport. My birthday in SL is on 3/14/2008. Started my life here as innonce as a small baby knowing nothing in the world....roamed a lot made friends.....To understand mu surroundings here and get adjusted it took a long time of more than 2 years and one fine day I found the Job agency where I applied for jobs.........This was a turning point..... :)


MY FIRST JOB

The job Agency gave me my very first job in SL........as a Dance for the club Kittens and Dogs and I met a gentleman...the owner of the club......Kaptan Sharpesworth..The man who thought the way to lead my SL....A guide whom i depend on for any major decision I take.....I learnt the techniques of dancing, Speaking to people....I also learnt values of SL here...

HARDWORKING ROLEPLAY


The other job I got was as a servernt in Maxwell Karfield's castle where my resposibility is to keep the castle clean, server the guests and the owner......I always liked roleplays and this brough a creative side of me whic enhanced my confidance in Sl......I still love working for the sweetest Master ever on SL Maxwell.....my fellowmates and senior here are very good and I love them all...this is my home aways from home.....with fun, enjoyment, parties, games, dinners and what not...you name it and this place has it...... :)

BUDDING DREAM


I had to leave K&D due to some personal reason and this opened doors to Sinful delights and La Lomba clubs where I got the chance to work as a dancer......this improved my skills and I earned some money ...meanwhile I met a SL model first time Lyn Nirvana.....a sweet lady and that really made me dream about my career as a model one day in future and i started collection informations about modeling from then...........

GOT CHEATED

One of the biggest shock of my SL.......most of my saved money to fullfill my dream was taken away by my so called friend ........and I was cheated...by the time I realise this I had lost so much money.......but my hunt was still on working towards my dream......

STEPPED INTO A TEMPLE

I call it a temple because it really is......its filled with hardworking, dedicated, sweet hearted people who are ready to help....I am speaking about CWS......as the name says its simply the best in a true way........The first i came in I met Janda......she was a sweet lady who gave me so much instruction and gave reference to meet the faculty.....but now she has removed me from her list...no idea as to why....but she has very special place in my heart as she is the one who introduce me about CWS.......

MET MY FAIRY GODMOTHER

Yes...fairy godmother.....she really is ...........I met Lissana based on the information given my Janda.....and thats it...I fell into safe hands....Lissana guided me for basic trainings and then in to UCWS......with all her support in everyway i entered the dreamworld......

LIVING THE DREAM LIFE

Sure it is...every minute as a student of UCWS is precious....special and priceless ......all the trainers are nothing less than angels ......Laylah, Veronica, Debbie and Lissana........each one is so gentle, well behaved and a very sweet person who made the class interesting, informative, fun filled, creative...and they they really brought the model inside us .........what ever I am today all the improvement credits is to my trainers......on this sweet note I want to thanks Anrol and Steve for creating this Heaven where people can really fullfil their dreams............. :)

EXAM TIME

Yes......My midterms.......ahhhhh ...my heart was almost in my mouth........but it went on well......very happy......thanks my angels....muuuuuuuuha......Vicky made this more special by giving all of us with formal dress for dome.....

TENSION FOR A BIG DAY

After clearing my midterms now its time for Final....yeah... a Big day of my SL......where my dream is just a step away ....need to meet the woman who has it all.......need to get examined by her........ahhhhhhhhhhhh lot of thing in head ....still...My trainers have prepared me for this day and I will do my best....


Any other details about me??????????????? contact me.......Thanks for reading.....


Love
Anju :)

No comments:

Post a Comment